Cross Mesh Technology
Electricity / Water / Parking
Easy like plug and play
No Extra Costs
AREYTech AI Platform Runs Everywhere!
AREYLight cross-Mesh platform is a system that allows for the integration and communication of multiple A-IoT devices and systems from different sensors, technologies and softwares. These platforms provide a way for devices to connect and share data, regardless of their underlying technology or communication protocols. This allows for greater interoperability and flexibility in IoT deployments, and enables the creation of more complex and powerful IoT solutions.
That systems refers to a system that enables the interoperability and communication of different IoT devices and systems . This allows devices and systems to seamlessly share data and interact with one another, regardless of their underlying technologies or protocols. This facilitates the integration of various devices and systems, making it easier to manage and control them as a whole.
AREYLight AI Cross-Mesh platform includes the following components:
- Device management: This component allows for the discovery, registration, and management of connected devices on the platform. It also enables the configuration and control of these devices, such as setting up device parameters, sending commands, and monitoring device status.
- Data management: This component is responsible for collecting, storing, and managing the data generated by connected devices. This can include data from sensors, cameras, and other IoT devices. The data can be stored in a database or cloud-based storage system, and can be accessed and analyzed by other components of the platform or third-party applications.
- Communication: This component enables the communication between devices and the platform, allowing them to send and receive data. This component may include various protocols, such as MQTT, CoAP, and HTTP, to support different types of devices and networks.
- Security: This component ensures the security and privacy of connected devices and the data they generate. This can include features such as authentication, encryption, and access control to protect against unauthorized access and malicious attacks.
- Analytics: This component enables the analysis and processing of data generated by connected devices. This can include features such as data visualization, machine learning, and data processing to extract insights from the data and make data-driven decisions.
AREYTech AI cross-Mesh platform also provides an Application Programming Interface (API) for different developers to build their own IoT applications and services on top of the platform. This allows third-party developers to leverage the platform’s capabilities to create new and innovative IoT solutions for next gen solutions TOGETHER
AREYLight AI Cross Mesh technology Challenges refer to difficulties or obstacles that must be overcome in order to achieve a goal or objective. In the context of the AREYLight AI Cross mesh tech there are several challenges that must be addressed in order to fully realize the potential of IoT technology. Some of the key challenges include:
- Interoperability: Ensuring that different devices and systems can communicate and interact with each other seamlessly, regardless of their underlying technologies or protocols.
- Security: Ensuring the security and privacy of connected devices and the data they generate, as well as protecting against unauthorized access and malicious attacks.
- Scalability: Ensuring that the IoT infrastructure can handle the large amount of data generated by connected devices and support the growth of IoT applications.
- Reliability: Ensuring that IoT devices and systems are reliable and function correctly under different conditions.
- Standardization: Establishing common standards and protocols for IoT devices and systems, to ensure interoperability and reduce complexity.
- Complexity: Managing and controlling a large number of connected devices and systems can be complex and difficult.
- Privacy: Ensuring that the data collected by IoT devices are kept private and used only for intended purposes.
- Energy efficiency: IoT devices often run on batteries and need to conserve energy to extend battery life.
- Cost: IoT solutions can be expensive to develop and maintain, which may be a barrier to adoption for some organizations.
- Human-centered design: IoT solutions should be designed with the end-user in mind and be intuitive and easy to use.
Cross Mesh Solutions refer to ways to address or overcome a particular problem or challenge. In the context of the Internet of Things (IoT), there are several solutions that can be implemented to address the challenges of the technology. Some of the key solutions include:
- Interoperability: Adopting common standards and protocols, such as IPv6, Zigbee, and AllJoyn, to enable different devices and systems to communicate and interact with each other seamlessly.
- Security: Implementing security measures, such as encryption, authentication, and access control, to protect connected devices and the data they generate, as well as to prevent unauthorized access and malicious attacks.
- Scalability: Utilizing cloud-based and edge computing to handle the large amount of data generated by connected devices and support the growth of IoT applications.
- Reliability: Using redundant and fail-safe design to ensure that IoT devices and systems are reliable and function correctly under different conditions.
- Standardization: Developing and adopting industry standards for IoT devices and systems to ensure interoperability and reduce complexity.
- Complexity: Using advanced management and control systems to simplify the management of a large number of connected devices and systems.
- Privacy: Implementing data privacy regulations and guidelines, such as GDPR, to ensure that the data collected by IoT devices are kept private and used only for intended purposes.
- Energy efficiency: Using low-power communication protocols, such as Zigbee, and energy-efficient hardware design to conserve energy and extend battery life.
- Cost: Using open source hardware and software, and leveraging existing infrastructure to lower development and maintenance costs.
- Human-centered design: Designing IoT solutions with the end-user in mind, with intuitive interfaces and easy-to-use features.
Smart City Ready
Open standards and Open APIs-based solutions enable easy integration and interoperability between different systems. For instance, the LMS is being inter-connected to the local asset management system through different smart city applications and monitoring and servicing effectiveness.
The benefits of the Cross-Mesh technology can be wide-ranging and can impact various aspects of our lives. Some of the key benefits include:
- Improved efficiency and productivity: IoT can automate repetitive tasks, reduce human error, and improve resource utilization, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity.
- Better decision making: IoT can provide real-time data and insights, allowing organizations to make data-driven decisions and optimize operations.
- Increased automation and control: IoT can enable automated control of devices and systems, such as temperature control, lighting, and security, to improve convenience and safety.
- Improved safety and security: IoT can provide real-time monitoring and alerts, allowing for quicker response times in emergency situations and increased security.
- Increased connectivity: IoT can connect devices, systems, and people in new and innovative ways, facilitating communication and collaboration.
- Cost savings: IoT can reduce costs through automation, improved resource utilization, and reduced downtime.
- New business models: IoT can enable new business models and revenue streams, such as predictive maintenance and usage-based billing.
- Improved customer experience: IoT can provide personalized and responsive services, improving the customer experience and building brand loyalty.
- Smart city: IoT can be used to improve the quality of life in cities, by reducing energy consumption, improving transportation, and public services
- Environmental Sustainability: IoT can be used to monitor and control energy usage, reduce waste, and promote sustainable practices.
Over 60% energy cost reduction
Longer Lifetime HW
Reduced maintenance costs of up to 50%
Saving without compromising safety
Energy data and failure reports
Future Solutions Ready
Fits into ‘Smart City’ vision
Significant reduction in CO2 emissions