AI Networks of IoT (M2IoT)
AREYTech provides interconnected network of devices, sensors, and machines that can communicate with each other and with a central system. These devices, sensors, and machines typically have internet connectivity and can share, control and manage the data they collect.
AREYTech A-IoT members can be used in a variety of industries and applications. For example, in a factory, sensors can collect machine status and production data, and send it to a central system. This system can analyze the data to monitor machine performance and identify production errors. Similarly, in homes or cities, IoT devices can monitor energy consumption or traffic flow, and use this information to try to optimize energy savings or traffic flow.
IoT allows a large number of devices and sensors to communicate with each other globally, providing better data collection, decision making, and automation opportunities. This leads to more efficient and better services.,
IoT is a network of physical objects, such as devices, vehicles, buildings, and other items that are embedded with sensors, software, and network connectivity which enables these objects to collect and exchange data. The IoT architecture typically consists of several layers such as devices, gateways, platforms, and applications.
Smart AI Units : These are the physical objects or “things” that make up the IoT network. They can include a wide range of devices such as smartphones, sensors, cameras, appliances, vehicles, and more. These devices typically have one or more sensors that can collect data such as temperature, humidity, location, and more.
AREY-Light Gateway: These are devices that act as a bridge between the devices and the platforms. They typically collect data from the devices and then transmit it to the platforms for further processing. They may also perform some pre-processing of the data, such as filtering or aggregating it, before it is sent on.
AREYTech AI Platform: These are the systems that manage and process the data collected from the devices. They can include cloud-based platforms such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT, and Google IoT, as well as on-premises systems. They typically include functions such as data storage, data management, data analytics, and machine learning.
AREYLight AI Applications: These are the software programs that run on top of the platforms and provide the end-user with the ability to access the data and control the devices. Applications can include mobile apps, web portals, and other software that allow users to view the data, control the devices, and receive alerts.
- Scalability: With the rapid growth of IoT devices, networks must be able to handle large amounts of data and support a large number of connected devices without becoming overwhelmed.
- Interoperability: Ensuring that different types of IoT devices and networks can communicate and work together seamlessly is a key challenge.
- Real-time data processing: IoT devices generate large amounts of data in real-time, which must be analyzed and acted upon quickly to be useful.
- Energy efficiency: IoT devices are often battery-powered and must be designed to be energy efficient to maximize battery life.
- Security: IoT devices are vulnerable to hacking and other forms of cyber attacks, which can compromise the security of the entire network.
- Privacy: Ensuring the privacy of data generated by IoT devices is a major concern, as this data can often be used to track individuals and their behavior.
- Fault tolerance: IoT networks must be able to handle the failure of individual devices without disrupting the overall network.
- Edge computing: IoT devices often have limited computing power and resources, so the ability to process data at the edge of the network, closer to the source, is crucial for the efficient functioning of the network.
- Edge computing: By processing data closer to the source, edge computing can help to reduce the amount of data that needs to be transmitted over the network, improving efficiency and reducing latency.
- Cloud computing: By using cloud-based services, IoT networks can take advantage of the large amounts of computing power and storage available in data centers.
- Blockchain: Blockchain technology can be used to ensure the security and privacy of data transmitted over IoT networks, by providing secure and tamper-proof data storage and transmission.
- Machine learning: By using machine learning techniques, IoT devices can be made to be more energy efficient, and can be used to analyze and make decisions based on the data they generate.
- Adaptive networking: By using adaptive networking techniques, IoT networks can be made to be more resilient to failures and more efficient in the use of network resources.
- Security: By implementing robust security measures such as encryption, secure key management, and secure boot process, the security of IoT devices and networks can be improved.
- Standards: By developing and adopting common standards for IoT devices and networks, interoperability can be improved, and the development of new IoT devices and applications can be facilitated.
- Federated Learning: By using Federated Learning, the data can be processed on the device and only the model parameters are sent to the cloud, this help to mitigate the privacy concerns.
Smart City Ready
Open standards and Open APIs-based solutions enable easy integration and interoperability between different systems. For instance, the LMS is being inter-connected to the local asset management system through different smart city applications and monitoring and servicing effectiveness.
- Improved efficiency: By using AI and ML techniques, IoT networks can be made more efficient in terms of communication, energy use, and data processing.
- Increased automation: IoT devices and networks can be used to automate various tasks, such as monitoring and control of industrial processes, and home automation.
- Better decision-making: By analyzing data generated by IoT devices, organizations can make more informed decisions, and improve their operations and processes.
- Cost savings: IoT networks can be used to reduce costs, by automating tasks that would otherwise need to be done manually, and by reducing the need for human intervention.
- Increased safety: By using IoT devices and networks to monitor and control industrial processes, safety can be improved, by detecting and preventing potential hazards.
- Improved customer service: By using IoT devices and networks, organizations can improve the customer experience by providing personalized services and real-time feedback.
- Predictive Maintenance: With the help of AI, IoT networks can be used to predict when a machine or equipment will fail, and schedule the maintenance before the failure happens.
- Smart City: IoT networks can be used to improve the quality of life in urban areas, by providing services such as smart traffic management, smart lighting and smart waste management.
- Environmental monitoring: IoT networks can be used to monitor the environment, such as air and water quality, and detect pollution and other hazards.
AREYLight AI the use of AI Networks of IoT (M2IoT) has the potential to bring significant benefits in many different industries and applications, by improving efficiency, automation, decision-making, and safety.
Over 60% energy cost reduction
Longer Lifetime HW
Reduced maintenance costs of up to 50%
Saving without compromising safety
Energy data and failure reports
Future Solutions Ready
Fits into ‘Smart City’ vision
Significant reduction in CO2 emissions